Meeting with a personal trainer one-on-one may be intimidating to some people. It can also be intimidating to start a group fitness class that has a lot of participants. If either of these sound like you, you might benefit from small group training.
There are many benefits to small group training, such as:
- Exercise programs are designed by a personal trainer to meet your individual needs and goals
- The small group allows for camaraderie which can also increase motivation, accountability and make it more fun
- The personal trainer is able to build a connection with each individual and give proper attention to each participant’s form and other needs which prevents injury, increases safety and effectiveness of exercises
- Trainer can offer more personalized attention for modifications or progressions of exercises
- You can meet new people or sign up with a small group of friends
- Some group fitness classes may be too easy or too hard but a small group training class will be just the right challenge for you
- It can be more financially friendly which is always a welcome perk
If you have any questions or would like to know more about small group training offerings contact A to Z Personal Wellness.